BRERETON AND RAVENHILL PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of a meeting of the Planning Committee held at the Parish Hall, Ravenhill Park, Brereton, on Tuesday, 3rd March 2020.
Councillors TA Jones [Chairman], JC Harvey, DR Johnson and GN Molineux.
Apologies for absence were received from Councillors PA Fisher and Mrs W Fisher.
Mr PG Davies, the Parish Clerk, was also in attendance.
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
There were no declarations given at the commencement of the meeting.
That the minutes of the informal meeting held on 4th February 2020, be approved and signed as a correct record.
- PLANNING DECISION
There were no planning decisions for report to this meeting.
- PLANNING APPLICATION
The Committee considered several planning application and, in respect of CH/20/047, the Chairman adjourned the meeting to allow members of the public present to address the Committee. He also read the contents of a letter of objection from a local resident. After re-convening the meeting, it was
That the following comments be submitted to the District Council on the planning applications listed below:-
Erection of new storage building
Ace Line Plant Limited, Brick Kiln Way
Resubmission of CH/19/392 – design and construction of a 1 x No. detached 4 bedroomed dwelling and associated parking
2 Ashtree Bank.
Object on the following grounds:-
- Proposed development is too big for location and for plot of land in question.
- The development would have a harmful effect on the street scene. The mass of the development is too close to pavement and at odds with other properties.
- This is an area likely to flood – the planning application is wrong in stating that there is not a flooding problem. No planning permission should be granted without a full assessment of the flooding issues.
- The parking is inadequate for this type of property.
- The development would overpower neighbouring properties and there would be a loss of privacy.
- The access would take vehicles onto the road where it is dangerous.
Outline application for the erection of a dwelling
36 Yew Tree Road.
No objection subject to a condition to prevent construction works, deliveries and collections of materials during nights, Bank and Public holidays, Saturday afternoons and Sundays as the development is in a residential area.